Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states that
"The church of St. Peter is an ancient edifice of stone, in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave and a low western tower containing 3 bells :
the church plate was presented in 1730 by Mrs. Dymoke, of Scrivelsby :
there are 140 sittings:
the church has lately undergone restoration"
DB 22 October 2018