Belton, St Peter & St Paul, North Aisle, Organ
The Church Guide relates :-
"The 3rd Earl Brownlow introduced the organ in the north chancel in May 1902, acquired from the Drill Hall at Lincoln, when the waggoner, William Ogden, and 4 horses from the Home Farm using a furniture van borrowed from Halls of Grantham, collected the organ and delivered it to Belton in 1 day"
DB 5 September 2018
Belton, St Peter & St Paul, church, organ, Drill Hall, Brownlow