Benington,Sea End, Primitive Methodist Chapel
This Primitive Methodist Chapel opened in 1838 and initially closed in 1890.
However, for some reason the local ‘cause’ revived and the chapel reopened for a short period between 1908 and 1915 but then it finally closed as a place of worship.
The building was sold in 1918 and was converted into a dwelling, ‘Rose Cottage’
It is located at the junction of Sea End Road and Spicer’s Lane (TF 408 461)Barry Barton, 1978
Benington, Sea End Primitive Methodist Chapel