Looking east towards the chancel.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Peter is an edifice of stone, consisting of chancel, nave, south porch and an embattled western tower containing 3 bells:
the interior was rearranged and refitted in 1868, when a new font of Caen stone was presented and an organ purchased by subscription, at a cost of £400:
on the north side of the chancel is a small mortuary chapel and in the tower is an ancient stone coffin of unknown date:
the church was restored in 1892 at an estimated cost of £200:
there are 200 sittings.
The register, including Atterby, dates from the year 1598.
The living is a vicarage, with that of Atterby annexed, joint net yearly value £240, including 207 acres of glebe, with residence, in the gift of the Bishop of Lincoln, and held since 1879 by the Rev. Christopher Harrison R.A. of Clare College, Cambridge, rural dean of Aslackhoe and chaplain of St. Edmund's Spital"
DB 12 May 2019