Brinkhill is a small village in the Lincolnshire Wolds 5 miles west of Alford. The Methodist chapel on the left has been converted into a residence.
Postcard published by R. Baumber, Post Office, Brinkhill & postmarked Horncastle 1909.
St Philip’s is Early English in style and is built with alternate bands of red brick (2, 3 or 3 courses per band) and greenstone.
The churchyard cross has a 14th century shaft supporting a 20th century Virgin and Child.
Built in 1857 by local architects (Joseph) Maughan and (James) Fowler, this small church comprises nave with western bellcote and chancel.