Chapel Hill, Holy Trinity
"The church at Chapel Hill was originally built as a Chapel of Ease to the parish church of Swineshead in 1826.
Original Chapel of Ease demolished and the church rebuilt nearby in 1884.
Declared redundant 1995 and has now been converted into a private house"
Peter Kirk Collection, 18 June 2002
Chapel Hill, Holy Trinity, Church