Looking back towards the entrance where the blocked chancel arch is clearly visible.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of All Hallows, which consists of the chancel only of the original structure, has a bell turret at the west end :
on the floor of the sanctuary is a monumental slab to Robert Blanchard, a priest, with an imperfect inscription in Lombardic characters :
the church was restored in 1889, at a cost of £400, under the direction of Mr. Hodgson Fowler, architect, and affords 128 sittings.
In the churchyard is an ancient cross, which has been restored also by Mr. Fowler"
DB 19 May 2019