The fitter's shop at the West Camp at RAF Cranwell.
Strange-looking with its seventeenth-century bellcote and a chancel higher than the nave.
Its Saxon origins can be seen in the north east angle of the nave interior.
The Perpendicular chancel was mostly rebuilt by Hodgson Fowler in 1903-4.
Mark Acton, 2017
Pevsner surmises that the bellcote on the west gable dates from the late 1600s.
The wheel for the bell is placed vertically in an east-west direction, an unusual arrangement.
A simple undecorated aumbry set in the north wall of the chancel.
This capital at the east end of the north arcade has large scallops and responds with upright leaves and volutes.
This small plain octagonal font dates from the Perpendicular period.
Graffito with figures.
The north arcade of three bays dates from the Norman period. Round arches are surmounted by a billet mould.
Three of these pieces of Saxon sculpture are from a grave cover and the fourth from a cross shaft.
The First World War memorial to the fallen of the village.