Charles Kirk (Senior) was the architect for this church built in 1845-46.
It is built of stone with rock face finish.
View from the south-east
This view from the north-east shows the north aisle alongside the higher nave.
The church tower, on the north-west side of the building, is pinnacled and has a broach spire.
"Parish church. 1845, by Charles Kirk of Sleaford in Decorated style"
"Deeping St.Nicholas was first formed as a parish in 1846, following the draining of this area of Fen"
Peter Kirk Collection, 2 April 1999
One of a pair of label stops by the west door.