Edenham, Railway Weighhouse
The former Little Bytham to Edenham railway was laid down at his own personal expense by Lord Willoughby to bring passengers and goods - especially coal - to the centre of his estate at Grimsthorpe and to nearby Bourne.
It opened in 1856 and ran for a relatively short time.
Three stone buildings of the terminus survive at Edenham: the station building, engine shed and tiny weighhouse (shown here), all now subsumed within an extensive farmstead.
Ken Redmore, 2011
Edenham, Willoughby, Grimsthorpe, weighouse,