Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Sebastian, conspicuously situated on one of the steepest hills traversed by the old north road, is a building of stone in the Early English, Decorated and Perpendicular styles, with some fragments of Norman and Transitional work, and consists of chancel, clerestoried nave of four bays, aisles, south porch and a Perpendicular embattled western tower with spire, containing a clock and 3 bells:
the north aisle is Perpendicular, the south aisle Early English, and the east end of each formerly constituted a chantery chapel:
both aisles and the nave are finished with enriched Perpendicular parapets and have pinnacles at regular intervals:
the south aisle retains a piscina, and the chancel retains an aumbry, three plain sedilia and a piscina:
the lower part of a very beautiful Perpendicular screen remains:
the font of the Decorated period, has an octagonal panelled basin enriched with carving"
DB 9 March 2019