View of St Nicholas' Church from the north-east. A Victorian nave and chancel were built in the style of the early fourteenth century Decorated period.
The architect of Gunby church, built in 1869, is thought to be Richard Coad*.
* Richard Coad (1825-1900) was a Cornish architect who worked at one time with Sir George Gilbert Scott.
The view from the south-east show the contrasting architecture of the tower (authentic Perpendicular, 15th century) and the nave and chancel (pseudo Decorated, 19th century).