All Saints was largely rebuilt by Hodgson Fowler in 1893 using greenstone from the earlier building.
Inside, the three bay arcade c. 1200 has been retained.
The porch and the windows with their distinctive red sandstone date from the 1893 rebuilding.
The brick and slate roofed chancel - now rendered - dates from the mid 19th century.
The bell turret with its wooden base and pyramidal roof is 19th century work.