Harrington, St Mary
The base of the tower and the tower arch of St Mary’s are 13th century. The rest of the building is the work of S S Teulon, who rebuilt the church in 1854-5.
Inside is an effigy of a 14th century knight and impressive memorials from the 15th century onwards, to members of the Copledyke and Amcotts families.
Harrington, St Mary church, Teulon, Copledyke, Amcotts