One of five mills that once worked in Haxey, Burnham Mill was erected in 1811 and worked by wind until the 1920s.
Jon Sass Collection, undated photograph
Burnham Mill at Haxey was converted into a dwelling in 1987.
It is Listed Grade II.
Location of mill: SE 772 012
stone for this chapel was laid in 1909.
A new organ was installed in 1949.
This large impressive church, seen here from the west, has a Norman N arcade, but the exterior is all Perpendicular in style.
Each year, on January 6th, the traditional 'Haxey Hood Game' ceremonies begin on the Green next to the church.
Ken Redmore, 2010
Haxey church, south elevation.
The tall porch has battlements and pinnacles.
View of St Nicholas's church from the south-east.
All the elements of the building in this view from the south-east are in a consistent Perpendicular style.
The ashlar faced chancel - seen here from the east - is embattled with a low-pitched roof.
This small tower mill originally had four floors and four sails which drove three pairs of stones.
Jon Sass Collection, photograph c.1900
Westwoodside Mill is located midway between Haxey and Westwoodside at SK 761 997