Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states
"The church of St. Mary, rebuilt in 1802 in a debased Gothic style, is a building of stone, consisting of chancel, nave, aisle, west porch, vestry and small bell gable containing one bell.
The church was greatly improved in 1879-82 by the addition of the porch and a vestry in Ancaster stone, and the erection of a bell gable, the whole interior being at the same time re-floored, re-seated and refitted, the windows filled with mullions and tracery, and a western gallery removed, at a cost of £616"
Viewed from northeast.
DB 9 September 2018