Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Langriville
 
Langrick, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Langrick, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Langrick, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel

Also known as Langriville, this chapel in Armtree Road opened in 1857.

The last service was held in 1972 and it was sold with planning permission for domestic conversion in 1976.

It is located at NGR TF 266 485 in Langriville parish.

Barry Barton, 1978

Langriville, Langrick Wesleyan Methodist Chapel