Lincoln YMCA pictured in 1978 before Saint Rumbold Street was extended past the front of the building. Roy Weaver was General Secretary at this date.
The YMCA website states :-
"Lincoln YMCA was founded in 1869 and was based in rooms above Mawer & Collingham’s department store, now Binns.
In 1881 it moved to Guildhall Street, Lincoln in the building now occupied by the Orgasmic Bar.
We moved to new purpose-built accommodation at our present site on St Rumbold’s Street in 1969.
Lincoln YMCA became Lincolnshire YMCA in 2005 when Stamford YMCA joined with us"
Buildings, Lincoln YMCA, Roy Weaver, Saint Rumbold Street, Lincolnshire YMCA, Mawer & Collingham