Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of All Saints is a small but ancient edifice of stone in the Early Norman, Early English and later styles, consisting of chancel with vestry, nave of three bays, aisles, transept, south porch and an embattled western tower containing 2 bells :
in the south wall of the chancel are double sedilia and & piscina in good preservation, and in the nave a handsome brass corona presented in 1871 by C. Pratt esq. mayor of Lincoln:
there is a curious black letter Bible and an oak church chest :
the walls of the chancel arch are of great thickness and are pierced by two hagioscopea, one of which on the south side affords a view of the altar from a low-side window in the west wall of the south aisle :
fixed in one of the pillars at the side of the pulpit an hour-glass stand, now fitted with a new sand-glass, and there is a good cylindrical Norman font :
in the south aisle is a restored altar-tomb of the 17th century, inscribed to Katherine, second daughter and co-heir of John Wilson esq. of Sheepwash, and wife of ___ Luddington esq. of Bracebridge:
there is a memorial window to Harriett Beevor, d. Jan. 26, 1883:
in 1888 two stained windows were placed in the north aisle by Mrs Eleanor Ewbank; and in 1903 a stained east window was presented by the Rev. C. C. Ellison, and a memorial window placed in the south aisle to the Rev. George Howell Jones, Vicar here 1897-1902:
in 1874-5 the church was restored and considerably enlarged, under the direction of Mr. J. L. Pearson R.A., F.S.A. when a new north aisle, shallow transept and a vestry were built, the walls of the south aisle rebuilt, the singular south doorway reset, and the whole structure new roofed:
in 1893 the tower was completely restored under the direction of Mr. Hodgson Fowler, architect, of Durham, and other alterations carried out :
a large number of fragments of coffin lids of the 13th century, found in the south wall, have been replaced, with their ornamental crosses facing outwards :
there are 230 sittings.
In 1910 a lych gate was erected to the memory of Elizabeth Ellison.
The living is a vicarage, net income £240, with residence, in the gift of the Rev. Henry Richard Ellison B.A. and held since 1902 by the Rev. Ernest Stafford Smith M.A. of St. Catharine's College, Cambridge"
DB 14 May 2018