Little Bytham, Railway Bridge
This is the one surviving bridge (at TF 025 176) from the short-lived Little Bytham to Edenham Light Railway, commonly know as Lord Willoughby's Private Railway.
It opened in 1856 and closed for passengers in 1871, though horse-drawn goods wagons continued to use the line until 1884.
It provided a link from the main Towns Line at Little Bytham to a terminus close to Willoughby's home at Grimsthorpe Castle.
The bridge carries the minor road from Little Bytham to Witham on the Hill.
Ken Redmore, 2011
Little Bytham, railway bridge, Lord Willoughby, Edenham,