Middle Rasen, Gainsborough Road
Middle Rasen lies 1.5 miles west of the town of Market Rasen. It consists of the merged villages of Middle Rasen Drax (from Drax Priory in Yorkshire which held land in medieval times) and Middle Rasen Tupholme (from Tupholme Abbey in Lincolnshire).
This photograph is of the main street (now the A631) with the Methodist Chapel on the left. (This is the current Methodist Chapel, built in 1911)
postcard, undated (but after 1911)
Middle Rasen, Main Street, Drax, Tupholme