This former farmhouse, now called The Old Manor House, was built in the late seventeenth century.
The extensive use of darker vitrified headers to enliven the Flemish bonding of the brickwork is unusual for this date.
Pearl Wheatley, 2012
The date of construction of this cottage is the late seventeenth century but it was considerably modified in the twentieth.
St Andrew’s was almost entirely rebuilt in 1864 by Ewan Christian, though he retained the Early English three bay north arcade of the earlier building.
St Andrew's small bell turret and spirelet which are supported on a buttress on the west wall of the church.
This cross-shaft dates from c1200 and is carved with the Crucifixion.
A typical small country church pipe organ, with one manual and few stops.
The Wesleyans built this chapel (on Chapel Lane) in 1838 and enlarged the building in 895.
It closed in 1980 and has subsequently been remodelled and extended as a dwelling.