Pevsner states :-
"Declared redundant in 1981 and now preserved by the Redundant Churches Fund.
St Mary was built as the chapel to the Gilbertine priory and lies in the same churchyard with St Adelwold Alvingham, and nearer the village of Alvingham.
Both are approached the homely way through a farmyard"
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church went to decay several centuries ago, and no traces of it now remain:
the inhabitants use the priory chapel of St. Mary in the adjoining parish of Alvingham.
The register dates from the year 1646.
The living is a vicarage, consolidated with that of Alvingham, joint net yearly value £250, including 138 acres of glebe, with residence, in the gift of the Bishop of Lincoln, and held since 1914 by the Rev. Joseph Arthur Bunch"
DB 8 September 2019