Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states
"The ancient chapel belonging to this parish becoming dilapidated, was disused early in the 18th century, but the burial ground has served for interments up to a recent date.
The church of All Saints, a building in the Decorated style, was rebuilt in 1858, from the plans of Mr. M. Drury, architect, of Lincoln, and consists of chancel, nave, south aisle and a small western tower containing one bell, and has sittings for about 200 persons.
The ancient register is included in that of South Hykeham, which dates from 1695; the modern register dates from the year 1856.
The living is a vicarage, net yearly value from 154 acres of glebe £242, with £35 from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, and residence, built in 1859, in the gift of the Bishop of Lincoln, and held since 1917 by the Rev. Joseph Thomas Tull M.A. of Oxford University, rural dean of Graffoe"
DB 17 January 2019
North Hykeham, All Saints, church, M. Drury