White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1872 states "Wm. Angerstein, Esq., the present owner of the soil and lord of the manor, is patron of the benefice, which is a vicarage, valued in K.B. at £8. 18s. 4d., and united with Kirkby-cum-Osgodby, and the joint livings now valued at £380, are in the incumbency of the Rev. Wm. Hare who resides in Switzerland.
There are 16A. 29P. of glebe, a tithe-rent of £244. 13s. 10d., awarded in 1839, and a good vicarage house, enlarged in 1863, in which the Rev. Edward E. Hadath, M.A., the curate in charge, resides"