This mill with its bakehouse has stood by the river Glen near Small Drove Lane since 1812.
Jon Sass Collection, photograph by Rex Wailes, c.1928
Glenside Mill continued in use with modern milling machinery until the 1970s.
Location of mill: TF 206 252
Peter Kirk Collection, 1999
This five-floored mill was built in 1848 on the site of a former post mill.
The cap and internal machinery were removed from Northgate Mill in the 1930s.
Location of mill: TF 227 260
Spalding Cattle Market Auction Hall was sold for £1 and moved to Birchgrove Garden Centre and Bulb Museum, Pinchbeck, in 1995.
Mark Acton, 2014