Quadring is a small village lying on the A152 two miles south-east of Donington. The sign centre-right advertises Warwick's Newark Ales at the White Hart, now Quadring's last surviving pub.
A postcard sent in 1965.
This is a fine example of the Perpendicular style of architecture. The chancel is Norman in origin but largely rebuilt in 1862.
Mark Acton, 2008
The reinforced concrete water tower at Quadring, octagonal in plan, was erected in 1954. It is shown here partly demolished in 1994.
Photo courtesy Hilary Healey