Former infants school now a private house.
"A mixed National School was built in 1845 and an Infants' School built in 1871, together known as Saxilby National School in 1903.
The Infants' School and the Mixed or Upper School were managed by the same board of Managers, and were referred to as Departments in HMI reports by the 1920s.
Senior pupils were transferred to Sturton-by-Stow Secondary School in July 1961, and the Senior School was subsequently referred to as the Junior School.
The Junior and Infants' Schools were amalgamated under a single headmaster in 1962, although initially retaining the two buildings.
New school buildings were planned in the late 1960s"
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states
"Infants' built in 187I, for 80 children; Miss Lilian Lumb, mistress"
DB 19 June 2018