All Saintsí is essentially a 13th century church, extensively restored in the 19th century.
The tower is Early English in its lower stages and seventeenth century above, while the nave has three-bay Early English arcades.
A stream runs through the attractive village of Scopwick.
The church of Holy Cross is largely the result of restoration in 1852 though the tower is Early English apart from the C17 top.
The chancel dates to 1884. There is a monument of a cross-legged knight dated to the C14.
Mark Acton 2014
The mill is shown here in the course of conversion into a dwelling.
Location of mill: TF 058 576
Peter Kirk Collection, 2003
This four-sailed mill, with five floors was built in 1827 on Scopwick
It was worked until shortly before the First World War.
Jon Sass Collection, photograph c.1912
The tower is listed Grade II. It is shown here shortly before conversion into a dwelling.
Peter Kirk Collection, 2002
The final twenty-first century conversion of the mill into residential accommodation.
Jon Sass Collection, July 2015