At the corner of Oswald Road and Doncaster Road.
"There is also a Congregational chapel, built in 1912, at a cost of £3,000, and seating 650 persons"
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919.
"In 1928 the membership numbered 107, the Sunday School had 139 scholars and 20 teachers and officers, and the choir numbered 36.
After World War Two a general decline set in and by the mid nineties membership was two dozen plus two children.
Drastic action was called for"
In 1998 the church moved to a new building on Ferry Road West and the Oswald Road premises is now occupied by the Light Bar.
DB 19 February 2019