White's Directory 1872 has :-
"The Church (All Saints) having been for a long time in a most dilapidated state, was taken down and rebuilt in 1869, mostly at the expense of the patron.
It is a small but neat structure, consisting of nave and apsidal chancel, neatly fitted up. The unsightly and diminutive gable turret which was substituted for the old massive tower, which contained three ancient bells, was struck by lightning on the 17th August, 1871, and completely cut through without doing any damage to rest of the building.
The incumbent is using laudable and zealous efforts to rebuild the demolished tower, and has already collected over £360 towards that object.
The vicarage, valued in K.B. at £6, and now having a yearly rent charge of £75, and 8 acres of glebe, is in the incumbency of the Rev. Charles Allix Wilkinson, M.A., who is also rector of South Willingham, where he resides.
The vicarage house is occupied by the Rev. F. F. Cornish, one of her Majesty's inspectors of schools"
DB 7 June 2022