South Rauceby Hall was built in 1842 by William Burn for A. Peacock Willson of the banking family in Tudor Gothic style.
Blankney Hunt, owned by the Chaplin family, covered much North Kesteven.
Designed by William Burn and built 1841-6 for Anthony Peacock Willson.
Anthony's son Mildmay Willson became a Colonel in the Scots Guards and served with the Camel Corps on Nile, 1884-1885.
DB 25 March 2012
This six-storey mill was built in 1841.
Jon Sass Collection, undated photograph
The windmill at South Rauceby closed in 1937 when the miller, Herbert Sleight, retired.
The structure has a Grade II listing.
Location of mill: TF 024 457
Peter Kirk Collection, 1998