Choose a Topic ....
Photograph Galleries
ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUWY
Thornton le Fen
 
Thornton le Fen, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Thornton le Fen, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Thornton le Fen, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel

The chapel here (also known as Bunkers Hill) opened in September 1875 and closed in October 1959.

The building was sold in 1965 and subsequently demolished. The house built on the site is known as ‘Chapel Cottage’.

It is located at NGR TF 269 528 in Thornton le Fen parish.

Barry Barton, 1979

Thornton le Fen, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel