Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The original church of St. Michael was a plain building of stone, in the Early English style, consisting of chancel and nave and a tower containing a clock and 3 bells :
in 1912 the whole of the church, with the exception of tower, was pulled down and rebuilt on new foundations at a cost of £1,565:
a new vestry was also added at a further cost of £150:
the church is of Weldon stone, with a barrel roof:
a new oak screen was presented by the Rev. W. Hedley M.A. rector 1900-1904 to the memory of the Right Rev. Edward King D.D. Bishop of Lincoln 1885-1910:
there are about 200 sittings"
DB 21 February 2019