This, the former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, was built in 1912 at a cost of £800 with seating for 350.
A substantial building, St Firminís incorporates 400 years of stonework.
The nave arcades are 12th century, chancel and transepts 13th century, and the traceried windows and clerestory date from the 14th and 15th centuries.
The lower stages of the tower date from the 11th and 12th centuries and constitute the oldest part of the church. The top stage and the short spire are 14th century in date.