School and School House on the right.
"The school was built in 1840 and was connected to the National Society in 1847 as Timberland National School.
At some time after 1903 it became known as Timberland CE School.
It became a primary school in September 1956, with the senior pupils transferred to the new Ruskington Secondary Modern School.
The school was closed on 6 April 1971, with the children transferred to the Mrs Mary King's School at Martin.
The school was sometimes also known as Timberland School, Timberland Village School, and (in 1968) Timberland National CE Primary School"
DB 22 May 2018