An unusually shaped small church with central tower and apsidal chancel. The porch is in the place of the south transept.
Peter Kirk Collection, 1997
The tower of St Martin's dates from the Norman period and has typical twin bell openings.
Much of the church was rebuilt and restored by James Fowler of Louth in 1861.
Peter Kirk Collection
Another view of the church from the south.
Jews' Court collection, 1977