Welton, St Mary, stained glass
A memorial window to the RAF. The inscription reads: 'To the Glory of God and in honour of the officers and men of the RAF who died in ther service of their country. Their name liveth for evermore'.
The window was designed and made by Burlison & Grylls (London) and unveiled by the Bishop of Lincoln on 10 May 1921.
Welton, St Mary church, stained glass, RAF, Burlison & Grylls