White's Directory 1872 has :-
"The Church (St. Martin), which was rebuilt in 1792, is a neat building of brick and stone, consisting of nave, chancel, and square tower, with one bell.
The benefice is a vicarage, valued in KB. at £14. 7s. 10d., and now consolidated with the rectory of Gunby St. Peter, jointly worth £310 per annum, in the joint patronage of Mrs. Hairby and C. L. Massingberd, Esq., the impropiator, and in the incumbency of the Rev. William Maxwell Smith, who has a commodious residence here".
DB 6 July 2022