West Firsby, Deserted Medieval Village
Site of West Firsby deserted medieval village viewed from the public footpath at National Grid Reference SK 990 850.
White's Directory 1872 records "The Church was dedicated to St. James, and the present incumbent of Saxby is styled Rector of West Firsby, and receives the tithes, amounting to £3 yearly".
DB 22 February 2022
West Firsby, Deserted medieval village