Keal Cotes, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This chapel was erected in 1863, enlarged in 1872 and further extended with a Sunday Schoolroom in 1891.
The last service took place in July 1971 and the building, sold in 1979, now serves as a store shed.
It is located at NGR TF 366612 in West Keal parish
Barry Barton, 1977
West Keal, Keal Cotes Wesleyan Methodist Chapel