Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of St. Bartholomew, erected in 1849, is an edifice of stone in a modern style of Gothic, consisting of chancel, nave of four bays, north aisle, south porch, and a turret containing 2 bells:
the east windows of the chancel and north aisle are stained, and there is also a memorial window to the Rev. William Hooson M.A. vicar here 1876-96:
a rood screen was erected in the church in 1917 as a war memorial:
the church was restored in 1897, and affords 350 sittings.
The register dates from the year 1850.
The living is a vicarage, net yearly value £205, with residence, in the gift of the vicar of Pinchbeck, and held since 1918 by the Rev. Edwyn Lisle Marsden"
DB 30 April 2010