Methodist chapel here was built in 1859.
Although out of use as a place of worship for several years, the old chapel appears to be in relatively good condition.
Undated postcard of the former Wesleyan Methodist chapel. The extension to the right was the Sunday School room, added in 1893.
St Mark’s was rebuilt in 1860 by R J Withers re-using medieval masonry, and consists of nave with western bell-cote and chancel.
The building is no longer in use as a church.
View of St Marks' nave from the north.
View of the porch and double bellcote. Pevsner speculates that the bellcote predates the Victorian restoration.