"A Society was extant in 1851 and a chapel was opened on the 6.9.1899 in Iddesleigh Road.
A new chapel, built alongside the old one but facing The Broadway, was opened on the 5.8.1907 with the old chapel continued in use as a Sunday school.
A new organ was opened on the 18.4.1934.
The second chapel was sold in June 1994 and is now convened into business premises whilst the congregation continue to meet in the old chapel at the rear, reconverted for the purpose, with a membership of 77"
From "A List And Brief Details Of Chapels In The Coningsby Circuit Past And Present" prepared by Colin Shepherdson September 1997 (Revised July 1998).
DB 26 January 2019