The church of St Catherine at Wyville is in a tiny hamlet near the Lincolnshire - Leicestershire border south-west of Grantham. It was built in 1858 in the Early English style.
The chancel was built in 1868, ten years later than the remainder of the church.
Yellow brick and stone are the materials used in the church's construction.
The interior of St Catherine's; nothing to attract interest on a gloomy autumn day.