Entrance to the churchyard, from the south, via a bridge over The Beck.
Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire 1919 states :-
"The church of All Saints is a large building of stone, in the Norman and Early English periods, consisting of chancel, nave, aisles, south porch and a low western tower, with plain parapet, containing a clock and 6 bells:
the tower is a debased structure, chiefly rebuilt in 1620 by the aid of a "brief," when its grand Norman arch, dating from about 1150 was removed to the south side of the church:
the chancel arch and both arcades are Early English, the south arcade being however more richly ornamented and taking precedence as to date:
the chancel retains sedilia, a piscina and an aumbry:
the font is of the perpendicular period ; on one of its panels the instruments of Our Lord's Crucifixion are carved, and on another appears the pillar of flagellation, flanked by a sword and some other emblems :
in the tower is a large oak chest of the 16th century:
the church was restored in 1861 at a cost of £850, when the building was new roofed and refitted, under the direction of Mr. Charles Kirk, architect, of Sleaford:
in 1873 the chancel, which had been deprived of 6 feet of its length in 1710, was enlarged and a stained window inserted at the east end :
the organ was provided in 1904 and in 1907 a new oak chancel screen was erected as a memorial to William Pattinson esq. churchwarden, and new oak choir seats and belfry screen erected under the direction of Mr. Hodgson Fowler, architect, of Durham"
DB 21 August 2019