White's Directory of Lincolnshire 1856 states :-
"The Church (St. Peter and St. Paul,) is a large and handsome building, with a tower in the centre, containing five bells, and surmounted by a richly crocketted spire.
In the vestry are two recumbent figures of a knight and lady.
Its beautiful pulpit and font have recently been restored, and an elaborately carved reading desk erected.
The living is a discharged vicarage, valued at only £130, in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Lincoln, and incumbency of the Rev. John Topham, M.A., who has a neat Vicarage House, in the Elizabethan style, erected by subscription in 1851.
The Rev. Fdk. Geo. Burnaby is impropriator of the rectorial tithes, formerly belonging to the Calthrops who were seated here, like the Dods, from the time of the Conquest"
DB 6 May 2018