Aisthorpe Hall was built in the seventeenth century and extended in 1821.
Pearl Wheatley, 2011
The stables were built in the eighteenth century.
On the entrance to the stables at Aisthorpe Hall is this coat of arms. The initials J.B. refer to Joseph Billiat.
Over the stables of the Hall is this fine cupola with lead covered ogee roof and weather vane surmounted by a quill feather.
The south elevation of the Old Rectory, built in 1876.
A neglected building in an isolated spot on the edge of the village with an overgrown churchyard.
It was built by T C Hine in 1867 with a short broach spire - hardly typical of this part of the county.
Windows and tracery are thirteenth century in style.
The windows and tracery of St Peter's are thirteenth century in style.