Viewed from the south.
Kelley's Directory of Lincolnshire 1885 states
"The church of St. Andrew is an ancient stone structure, partly Norman and partly Early English :
the windows are Perpendicular :
it consists of a chancel, nave, north aisle and a tower with 2 bells:
about 1850 it underwent extensive repairs, at a cost of nearly £300, raised by a rate and private subscription:
in the church are brasses to the Littlebury family, dated 1521 and I523.
DB 9 September 2018