This was a four-storey mill with four sails built in 1816.
It worked until the early days of the twentieth century.
Location of mill: TA 062 229
Peter Kirk Collection, 2002
This mill, built in 1869, originally had four floors and four sails.
Jon Sass Collection, undated photograph
Pearson's Mill continued working up to the 1920s and is now part of a nursery business.
Location of mill: TA 060 217.